Saturday, February 23, 2008

Revenge of Saskatoon

You'd think we'd learn not to go to Saskatoon. Went to town yesterday, unexpectedly ended up having the front brakes on the van replaced - and apparently Kia parts aren't cheap. At least I got some exercise walking from the brake shop to the mall (where I had dropped off the family to go have lunch, see a movie) and back again - I can't wait for things to warm up enough that I can get back to regular walks and using my bike again. I'm very tired of winter.

Isn't this interesting - now that I've decided not to regularly update my blog, I find myself updating it more often. Go figure - must be something freeing about not feeling obligated to update it or something like that. Will this continue? Who knows? Stay tuned, faithful viewers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to future updates. It's nice to see something other than the videos - unique as they were.