Thursday, March 08, 2007

Music Video Thursday: "Institutionalized"

So I missed last week's Music Video Thursday, even though I managed to get one in while traveling even though I didn't think I was going to, because I had such a hard time getting back into my weekly routine, and was forgetting things all the time, and then tonight I was going to start early on my blog posting, but then my son threw up while I was putting the kids to bed, and I had to clean up, and then when they were all in bed and asleep, I wanted to put a Loverboy video from the '80s on for the Music Video Thursday tonight, but when I found it there was a big "Viacom has requested that this video be removed for copyright infringement", and it just seems like sometimes I try to do things, and it just don't turn out the way I wanted to and I get real frustrated, it's like, I take my time and I try real hard, but no matter what I do and no matter what I try it never works out, it's like I concentrate on it real hard, but it never works out...



...and all I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi... (lyrics, on the off chance that you couldn't make out every single clearly enunciated syllable)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahhh, it's good to see this again. It's been years...